Valued Contributor

Big Rave for Emma Hardie's Cleansing Balm on Evine !!!!!

Bought 2 of these recently when the EH rep was on for a special presentation with great prices!  I am thrilled that I did.  I like to cleanse at night with a balm after taking off my make up because Ithink a balm leaves your skin soft and clean and more ready to accept night time treatments.  I've used Eve Lom's and also several other brands (Boots and Clinique) and EH is far superior.  Use use a small amount of the moringa oil balm with a few drops of water and it turns into a soft cream to massage your skin or you can also leave it on as a mask.  Then you wipe it off with a soft warm wash cloth that comes with it.  It is not greasy like Eve Lom but thoroughly softens and cleans your skin.  You can take your make up off with it too but I just prefer taking that off first no matter what I'm using as a cleanser.  It is not oily or drying, just perfect for my slightly dry/combo skin.  Just had to rave!  will definitely repurchase especially if there is another sale!  Really an excellent product and I am really fussy lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Big Rave for Emma Hardie's Cleansing Balm on Evine !!!!!

@virgosun wrote:

Bought 2 of these recently when the EH rep was on for a special presentation with great prices!  I am thrilled that I did.  I like to cleanse at night with a balm after taking off my make up because Ithink a balm leaves your skin soft and clean and more ready to accept night time treatments.  I've used Eve Lom's and also several other brands (Boots and Clinique) and EH is far superior.  Use use a small amount of the moringa oil balm with a few drops of water and it turns into a soft cream to massage your skin or you can also leave it on as a mask.  Then you wipe it off with a soft warm wash cloth that comes with it.  It is not greasy like Eve Lom but thoroughly softens and cleans your skin.  You can take your make up off with it too but I just prefer taking that off first no matter what I'm using as a cleanser.  It is not oily or drying, just perfect for my slightly dry/combo skin.  Just had to rave!  will definitely repurchase especially if there is another sale!  Really an excellent product and I am really fussy lol

I like it but it does not remove my mascara, which is not waterproof, so I have to take that off first. I really do like it though - it makes my skin feel so soft. 

Regular Contributor

Love the  EH one and still love my eve lom even though its "dirty" Don't really buy them anymore tho-making my own or using oils to cleanse. The evine deals are good and the rosehip add in for a scrub is also lovely.

New Contributor

Re: Big Rave for Emma Hardie's Cleansing Balm on

i have enjoyed all emma hardie products from evine.  and sososo sad they are not carrying E.H. anymore , its a far superior product and so many women are unhappy qvc or hsn arent picking them up.

Honored Contributor

Agree as it's a PITA to find her balm now in the US. Online stores are either OOS or no longer offer it.

Valued Contributor

bought four of the balms on sale and just finished the first one.  They really last.  You don't need to use much at all and it removes all my make and leaves my skin so soft.  Since I use Retin A at night this is great to cleanse and soften my skin first.  I also buy mine on evine when there is a rep doing a presentation, the prices are excellent then !

Respected Contributor

The only stores I find it online I don't trust so I don't know where to get it anymore and I really like it.

Super Contributor

Her range is priced well at feelunique . com and the site is an extremely popular online retailer in Europe. Another place, slightly higher pricing, is travelbeauty . com I believe. The EVINE deals during visits were spectacular. I bought a balm each time they were on.

Respected Contributor

@IntoSkincare wrote:

Her range is priced well at feelunique . com and the site is an extremely popular online retailer in Europe. Another place, slightly higher pricing, is travelbeauty . com I believe. The EVINE deals during visits were spectacular. I bought a balm each time they were on.

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

There's some oil left that has great reviews with the exception of a couple of people that don't like the smell.

I wonder if their situation is similar to that of Rodial? Another European brand, great products, that pulled the product line from evine because in order to get in with competing retailers they had to leave; their prices were too competitive. And they pulled everything! No clearance left to be had