Respected Contributor
Not sure if someone posted before but there's a coupon code for 50% off. I just got 4 of my favorite Baked Elements Foundations for $66!!!!!!! Plus 6% through Mr Rebates.
Super Contributor

I tried to use the coupon code, but it said was not valid.  Smiley Sad  The coupon says it's good for "a variety of beauty treats", but it doesn't list exclusions (or inclusions, for that matter). Is this info listed somewhere, or are we just supposed to hope and pray that the items we add to our cart will be eligible for the coupon?

Super Contributor

Never mind, lol! The main page was taking forever to load (probably due to high traffic) and I didn't see the teaser which directed you to the included items. Thanks for the heads up, OP!

Respected Contributor
Did you treat yourself to anything?
Honored Contributor

There is a page specifically for the prodcuts that quality for the 50% off. Click on the link where it says "summer sale" on the scrolling part on the home page.

Also, make sure to go through mrrebates for an extra 6% off.

Super Contributor

@Rachb wrote:
Did you treat yourself to anything?

Not as of yet - but midnight is some hours away ... LOL! I'm eyeing a couple sets.

Super Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

There is a page specifically for the prodcuts that quality for the 50% off. Click on the link where it says "summer sale" on the scrolling part on the home page.

Thanks, HD, but I found this out eventually on my own. The laurageller homepage was taking forever to upload each scroll, which is why I missed it initially. I thought it might be due to high traffic from the sale, but maybe it was just a glitch on my computer(?) Did you purchase anything, yourself?

Honored Contributor

Try loading anything you want in your cart and use the code for 50 percent off. I've tried it, and it's worked on anything so far.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

Try loading anything you want in your cart and use the code for 50 percent off. I've tried it, and it's worked on anything so far.

I tried it on a few of the Spackles, but it didn't work for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Colonel Meow wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks, HD, but I found this out eventually on my own. The laurageller homepage was taking forever to upload each scroll, which is why I missed it initially. I thought it might be due to high traffic from the sale, but maybe it was just a glitch on my computer(?) Did you purchase anything, yourself?

Gosh you know, I've had so much bad luck with her CS (rudeness and/or simply never any responses) that I am really pretty burnt on LG and haven't purchased from her site in quite awhile. Plus I haven't had alot of luck with her items overall. I would like to try her newer baked foundation and I still have never gotten a replacement of ther sandbar eyeshadow palette my hubby broke (boo) -I do LOVE that palette and it is 50% off- but I don't think those two items make the $50 free shipping quota and the $7.95 shipping is a bit much. So I don't know. The CS is probably the biggest thing holding me back at this point.

Did you end up getting anything??