Occasional Contributor

Big Eve Pearl sale on her website!

Eve Pearl has a 50% off sale on her website that includes kits. The one kit has 17 pieces, and after discount it is $95.00. Go check out the kits if you are interested in her products!

Valued Contributor

Re: Big Eve Pearl sale on her website!

I hope she isn't going out of business. I love several of her items and use them regularly. Her foundation, the natural eye pallet, and eye liner. Guess I should buy some.

Honored Contributor

@arielle2319   I spoke to Eve once when I called in with a question.  Nice lady.  I love her fan brush for blush.  Best I have ever owned.  Washes beautifully.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I love her products too, I wore her makep for my wedding in 2011, and everything was perfect. The pictures were stunning.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

From the grapevine, she may be going out of business. Many professional makeup artists can't make it this many months without their big shows to do and celebrity clients that aren't making any personal appearances (doing their own makeup). I hope having a big sale on her site will hold her over. 

Gucci Westman recently came out w/ her own line of cosmetics...exclusive to Barney's...now closed, think permanently. She's been a makeup artist for many years to Gywneth Paltrow, top models, etc. Her husband changed careers to be involved as her marketer. Hope all goes well there. She's fabulous. Watch her on YouTube.

Honored Contributor

The title of your post threw me. It sounded like Big Eve. lol

Honored Contributor

I love her foundation, and concealer....It is a really good product. Haven't seen any of her makeup presented on QVC in many many months!

Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Westman Atelier products can be purchased on their site. She gets a lot of press from YouTubers. I believe that helps her sales.

Occasional Contributor

I am sad to hear that! I hope she continues making products. 

The Westman Atelier foundation is beautiful. It is my go to quick foundation. It blends like a dream.