Respected Contributor

Just came across this website. I purchased 1 OPI polish and 2 China Glaze. I love CG nail polish and it was only $3.25 each. Anyone else ever order from this site?

Honored Contributor

At one time I bought all my CND Vinylux polishes from them.  Then I learned I could use any polish with the Vinylux top coat with the same results.

They need to rid their website of polishes that are no longer available as it's a pain a to sift through all of them.

They used to offer discount codes and free shipping.

I've always found them to be reputable but some posters felt differently.

Honored Contributor

Would you tell me about Vinylux Top Coat please?  Also is it high shine and long lasting?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Would you tell me about Vinylux Top Coat please?  Also is it high shine and long lasting?  Thanks!

@ECBG

Vinylux top coat was designed to use with Vinylux polish (one of the earlier gel polishes that did not need curing)  They worked well for me as a duo but I had tons of other brands of polishes I wanted to use.  I tried the TC on regular polish and it gave the same results.

I have a manicure or polish change every week, as I grow tired of the color.  I seldom have a chip.  My nails grow quickly so it's the visible growth line at the base of the nail that drives me crazy.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2,I'm thinking of the OPI set that is a high shine.  I believe it is a 3 piece gel set.  I have good luck with their color palettes.