Frequent Contributor

Beware of eyelash extensions!

I posted about these over a month ago because I was thinking of getting them for a special occasion. Well, I got them, they were $130, they were beautiful and I got a ton of compliments. My husband loved them. A month passed, of course a couple of lashes would fall out each day. Then the lashes on one eye kept twisting and turning in the wrong direction- even though I would comb them out every day. I had thought about getting the refills for $45 but decided last night to just go ahead abs remove them myself. The salon had told me to use baby oil or vitamin E oil. It was difficult and took a while...well...my natural lashes are now so stubby I can't even catch them in my eyelash curler. Horrible! I suppose you pay a price whenever you apply something fake to your body? Like the way my natural nails are damaged when my fake ones come off. I'm thinking the false lash was actually glued onto my natural lash, maybe it dried it out and made it brittle to the point that the lashes broke off...this is just my experience, wanted you ladies to be aware.