Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I always send a money order from the post office,  Never any issues.

Trusted Contributor

If you are looking to purchase retin A, tretinoin or Careprost, check out Tara Skincare. I buy my products from them, it is in the US, their prices are reasonable, authentic products you would get from a dermatologist. They are fresh, not expired, fast and free shipping.

I never understood why people ordered from a company in India when they had minimum purchase requirements, a hefty shipping charge and you had to go through the hassel of getting a method of payment specifically to use for buying from this company because people were leery of using their credit or debit cards. Am I missing something?

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Valued Contributor

I have ordered from them twice, using my Capital One credit card. They catch the charge and ask if it's legitimate. I say yes, and it goes through. Neither time did I run into any issues. But, now that I have heard about Tara, I will go there next time.

Honored Contributor

I've read alot of things over the years on these forums about  fraudulent charges that occurred on their cards after buying from this site. I would never trust it. I've never understood buying Rx drugs from an overseas company anyway. Too risky in many ways.