Trusted Contributor

I still think it is a good site and MAY order from them again but be careful! I placed an order with my debit card. I noticed that I wasn't charged for several days so I called them. The representative said that my order and and debit card information was on file but that it hadn't been submitted. I decided to cancel the order since I didn't really need the items(well that is true for like 90% of what I buy). A few days later, I got a call from my bank telling me that there was suspected fraud on my account and that my card had been blocked. Sure enough, there was some charge from some bogus site. I had to cancel my card and get a new one.

Moral of the story:this has never happend to me before and I believe that Alldaychemist probably doesn't have the most secure website. That is not to say that they are not an honest company; their security is not up to par. So now if you decide to order from them, make sure you use a prepaid giftcard or something. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Honored Contributor

I believe this company is in India?   I'd never give my CC number,  especially a debit card,  to someone in a foreign country.   We've had discussions about Alldaychemist and using a pre-paid card before. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Yes Kachina I remember and I didn't heed the warning.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Esteemed Contributor

It can happen to anytime even when your cards are in your possession. 

Our debit card was hacked last Monday.  It was "swiped" in New York $500 & a .67 cent swipe.  Both were declined by Visa. We live in Illinois and have a $300 daily limit on our card. 

Third time it has happened.

Cards are cancelled.  What a hassle.

Honored Contributor

Every single transaction with problems reported here seems to come from debit cards.  Almost every financial safety expert warns against using them to do business over the Internet.  It's one of the few things I can do for myself in this world of thieves in which we live.

No debit cards -- and especially no debit cards attached to a main account or any account linked to any other account.   Never!

Esteemed Contributor

I can't believe how many people are getting their accounts hacked anymore. I saw on the news tonight that the IRS stopped an attempt from someone with stolen SS numbers trying to file false refunds!

Esteemed Contributor

We just use our debit card locally. no internet ever.

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I can't believe how many people are getting their accounts hacked anymore. I saw on the news tonight that the IRS stopped an attempt from someone with stolen SS numbers trying to file false refunds!

When a person e files their return now to the IRS, they are asking for you to enter your driver's license ID# and when it expires as a means to cut down on the hacking through just SSNs.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

Whenever I order from All Day Chemist I go to the Post Office and get a money order. Problem solved.

Valued Contributor

I have not purchased from alldaychemist, but I have had my credit card info stolen from other places, once from a hotel (a worker was stealing the info.  it was a nice hotel too...)

I never ever buy anything using my debit card.  Esp online but even in stores.  I put everything on my credit card and pay that off every month.  I only keep my debit card for when I need to take out cash from the ATM.