Super Contributor

Re: Bethenny talk show cancelled

Actually she was right. Both were on one of those 'You're Fired' shows 8 or 9 years ago. Frankel got her start on Martha Stewart's, although she didn't win. DH was fascinated by those two shows.

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2014 circles said:
On 2/15/2014 pink dogwood said:

This is funny - I've not heard they cancelled this hideous show already but THANK YOU to the network for doing so. What a rude obnoxious ignorant LOUD 'person' she is.

Will I miss it? You're kidding me right?????????????????

my thoughts exactly....""rude obnoxious LOUD 'person'.....""

Ditto.

Honored Contributor

On 2/15/2014 PMS 24-7 said: Doesn't Lisa do beauty segments on her show?

At least once and David was on too I think. Can't understand why QVC got involved with this person and this show.

Respected Contributor

On 2/15/2014 Daysdee said:
On 2/15/2014 PMS 24-7 said: Doesn't Lisa do beauty segments on her show?

At least once and David was on too I think. Can't understand why QVC got involved with this person and this show.

It is just a different marketing channel for QVC, and hopefully one that gets a younger audience interested in shopping here. I'm sure they had done some research into the likely target audience for the show before they affiliated with it.

Respected Contributor

Her show was not that bad, but she has an irritating voice. She also needed to be a better listener.

Respected Contributor

Daytime TV. Yuck. LOL!!! I know some women like all this stuff. I never have.

Honored Contributor

How did Bethenny and QVC end up together? Seems like lately in their (QVC) quest to become more HIP they've taken a wrong turn somewhere (much like I would do).

Contributor

Its about time!

Respected Contributor

Glad they cancelled her show!! I used to watch her reality show, mainly because I liked the husband, and the baby. Bethany is a total disgrace with her filthy, low class mouth. I used to feel so uncomfortable for her in-laws too. She's blessed with a beautiful little girl, and the husband seemed to be super easy going, and most supportive of her. Bethany, on the other hand seemed sooo selfish, and self centered, nasty, and rude. Sooo fake with her homemade drama. Why on earth did she get a show anyway!!

Frequent Contributor

I never watched it, I don't understand her appeal.