Honored Contributor

Best way to contact Philosophy re: products on QVC

Facebook? Is there someone specific out of all the vendors?

I would LOVE to see Snowman brought out the same way Gingerbread Man is now with all the sets and new items. TIA.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Best way to contact Philosophy re: products on QVC

@SahmIam 

I believe FB to be the best method of contact the on air representatives, and my experience has been that they all reply.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SahmIam: Try contacting Mari Lynn Meyer. She's one of the Philosophy vendors. I've heard her say many times, they listen to customer feedback. I'm sure Snowman will be available either for Christmas In July but definetely during the holiday season.

Honored Contributor

Snowman was presented yesterday on the air. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  Yes it was. : )  What I'm hoping for is that they expand the line to include (like Gingerbread Man), the newest body cream and a spray cologne, etc. So far, it's always a big bottle and little bottle of the Snowman or a bottle and maybe a small body cream. That's pretty much it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Shelbelle  Yes it was. : )  What I'm hoping for is that they expand the line to include (like Gingerbread Man), the newest body cream and a spray cologne, etc. So far, it's always a big bottle and little bottle of the Snowman or a bottle and maybe a small body cream. That's pretty much it. 

Perhaps that's a suggestion for the QVC buyers then.

If Phil makes other kits or items in that scent, but QVC only offers the same one combo, put it I the QVC suggestion box.