Regular Contributor

Best online pharmacy? Ready set go!

Tell me your favorite online pharmacy. Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Best online pharmacy? Ready set go!

Our health insurance requires we use OptumRX for prescriptions. Haven't used them yet so can't rate them.

Regular Contributor

Our insurance forces us to use ExpressScripts. It's really a pain. So I've resorted to using the Wal-mart plans for a lot of things I need quickly.

Honored Contributor

Are you talking for normal scripts or things like retinA from overseas pharmacies

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

For a while we were forced to use Express Scripts. They almost let my late husband go into serious issues because they contended we didn't send them a refill. We did send it and in plenty of time.Our physician called them himself and gave them ))_(***%. Later, they "found" our refill request. We went to a regular pharmacy and paid the price for local meds. Our insurance company finally changed their policy and we could go anywhere.

There is no way on God's earth I would ever use Express Scripts again under any circumstances.

Super Contributor

None!

Contributor

I have used OptumRX for a year and they are quick and very helpful. They even notified me when the cost of one of my prescriptions was going to have a price increase and gave me a name of a replacement to give to my Dr.
Respected Contributor

By choice, Express Scripts, with no issues.

Respected Contributor

I have only purchased over-the-counter products at Drugstore dot com. We get our prescriptions filled at a local pharmacy that we have used for many years.

Honored Contributor

We have to use Express Scripts for any medication that we are on continually. I have had absolutely no issues with them at all. I do everything on-line. For a one time script, we can go anywhere.

I would never in a million years deal with any overseas pharmacies to get anything. There was a large article in New Beauty Magazine about the products coming out of these mail-order and discount pharmacies. You aren't always getting what you think.