Super Contributor

Re: Best moisturizer?

[ Edited ]

This is mine, my brother's and my husband's all time favorite Moisturizer we use it from head to toe everyday. You can get it at Target online for the cheapest or Walmart. We also use the CeraVe Hydrating Cleaner everyday as well and I believe they make an amazing team .IMG_20160923_222702.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I have combination skin, would the CeraVe PM lotion be too heavy for me?

Valued Contributor

Charlotte Tilbury and Tatcha

Super Contributor

Re: Best moisturizer?

[ Edited ]

Youngjude I would say the CeraVe Pm is light weight and good for all skin types. I used it for Am and Pm for a few years. The only reason why I switched to the SA lotion was because my husband's facial skin was looking so good and he was using the SA lotion so I decided to try it and really like the fact of being able to use the same Moisturizer on my face and body, it's also great from dried cracked feet. That's why my husband bought the SA version in the first place. The PM is lighter weight than the SA lotion. The PM is also very good under makeup although I personally do not wear Moisturizer under makeup anymore.

Super Contributor

Moisterizers are very personal to your skin type your price point is perfect for you to examine all options. There are several choices from oil of olay clinique or the cruelty free brands most importantly you need to address your skin first then look at your option my pick Paulas choice brand she has a variety of different types that you can choose from