Respected Contributor

Re: Best liquid retinol product? (not prescription)

I use Consult Beaute regenorol serum...its 3% and I have no dry, or peeling skin.  I like the regenorol pads too.  Now I purchased the volumizing  pads, which have some retinol, but mainly I got them for the hyaluronic they contain...Im very pleased with the results.   PTR did nothing for my skin, neither any of his creams/serum, but I like his cleansers.  

Super Contributor

This is a no brained, Paula’s Choice Retinol Clinical 1% is the best period!  This one you will see changes but go slow and first ,it it with oil or moisturizer and start every other day or two. Then work up to ever night. It is amazing. Started with hers and now I use Retin a prescription and her Retinol for my neck. 

Valued Contributor

I have been using Paula's Choice Clinical 1% Retinol since it came out but I am now switching over to Differin Gel.  It contains adapalene, a retinoid.  I have seen information from several dermatologists who recommend it for anti-aging.  Like Retin A, it is an acne treatment that also provides anti-aging benefits.  It is also less expensive than the PC retinol.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the others about Paula's Choice - and for whatever reason, both her original retinol serum and her newer Clinical 1% are not available to purchase here at the Q.  Not quite sure why???

Honored Contributor

Boy i use to do the percription, once i could not afford it ,let me tell you i have really aged,those wrinkles sure showed up,wish i could buy it some way that was safe.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.