Valued Contributor

Re: Best lash growth advice?

I've had very good luck with Babe Lash.

Honored Contributor

@BettyMahoney  I read that castor oil is excellent for lash growth.  I really don't think you need all that other stuff.  Like when I cleanse my face, I use by cleansing product, dry my face, use toner and then apply my moisturizer.  However, I would not put 2 or 3 products on my lashes. Have you ever looked into the actual lash growth products?  I never tried them because they could change my eye color but I am not sure if that still applies.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@BettyMahoney wrote:

I’ve been applying castor oil, the No 7 Lash Impact Serum, and Petroleum Jelly. I also try to take biotin everyday but some days I forget. Any tips???

@BettyMahoney   Most lash serums, especially the expensive ones like Grande Lash, RevitaLash, etc., need continued use or they stop working. Lash growth progress can also be lost. I've been using castor oil on a disposable mascara wand for about a year. I see less breakage and some increase in thickness. Mostly, my lashes are conditioned. 

@Shanus the same is true of most any beauty product including the castor oil you're using.  The conditioning benefit will go away as soon as you stop using it.  

@Icegoddess   ....but castor oil's very inexpensive. Some of the other serums are not. 

@Shanus castor oil doesn't grow my lashes any longer though.  I'm not a fan of how thick it is either.

I've read that due to its thickness, it's best to mix it with some coconut oil for easier mixing, spreading, and use. 

I have both liquild castor oil and liquid coconut oil to try using on my hair and brows, since coconut oil is supposed to be good for the hair and skin. Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of solicitation.