Valued Contributor

Re: Best lash growth advice?

Careprost works wonders

Esteemed Contributor

Another user of Grandelash here.   I have been using for years and very happy with it.  

Respected Contributor

Isomers also has a lash product that is very good, not that expensive, and if you get lucky when they are featured,  there are specials or twofers on it.   It's helped my lahes,  especially the bottom ones.

Honored Contributor

A poster who I believe is no longer on the boards @SilleeMee , recommended Careprost.  I ordered it I think right around Christmas when it was 2 for X amount of dollars and free shipping.  It comes from India so it takes awhile to arrive.  But if you don't score when they are offering free s/h, the s/h charge is nuts.

It took about 8 weeks before I started to notice some growth in the length.  I cannot say that my lashes have gotten any fuller from using it but I am very happy with what it has done for my length. 

It's funny because my lashes grew longer on the outer edges then they did elsewhere so it almost looks like I'm wearing those demi wispy lashes on the outer portion of my eyes.   

Trusted Contributor

Anyone tried Agelyss?

Honored Contributor

The only product proven to make lashes longer and thicker is Latisse. You need a prescription from your doctor to get it.

Honored Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

Isomers also has a lash product that is very good, not that expensive, and if you get lucky when they are featured,  there are specials or twofers on it.   It's helped my lahes,  especially the bottom ones.

I use this too on my lashes and brows, so simple, just appply from root to tip of lashes like a mascara. 

Honored Contributor

Just beware of Rapidbrow, tried it and turnd all the skin under my brows to a deep shade of charcoal grey. 

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Grandelash. This stuff is nothing short of amazing. Not only are my lashes very long and full but they are darker and actually have started to curl upward slightly. Normally they are stick straight pointing downward. I cannot expres how happy I am with my results. I like the brow product too but it gets expensive since you need to use a lot more do it than the lash serum.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband's glaucoma drops made his lashes grow thick, black and long. Looks like he's wearing falsies. The Rhodan and Fields Lash Boost product has one of the same active ingredients in it as my husband's medication. It's isopropyl cloprostenate. A few online articles say the company is being sued by some that had adverse effects from the product. You can look for these articles before you make any decision about it. You can also consult with your doctor or pharmacist.