Trusted Contributor

Re: Best fast drying top coat?

I like OPI drip drops.  Super easy to use and very fast drying.  

Respected Contributor

Seche Vite has been my go-to for over 10 years. I buy the 2-oz refill and top my .5 oz bottle off when needed. Vapid (online only indie brand) makes an excellent base and quick dry top coat. I can't remember the name of the regular quick dry top coat. She also has one called Scorpion that's black light reactive. Essie Gel Setter is also a good quick dry top coat that dries just as fast as Seche Vite, but I feel like it doesn't wear as long, even though it's supposed to wear longer than traditional top coats.

Most quick dry top coats get tacky and stringy quickly. I buy a bottle of nail polish thinner at Sally Beauty and either add a few drops when I finish using it or add more when it gets stringy.

Honored Contributor

Essie

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Essie

Essie makes six different glossy finish top coats and one matte top coat. Did you have a particular Essie top coat you like best, @Katcat1?

Honored Contributor

Sally Hansen - Dries Instantly.

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland  To my knowledge, Alison, they only have one quick dry top coat.  Not sure of the name but you will find it at ULTA, Target, Walgreens.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Alison Wonderland  To my knowledge, Alison, they only have one quick dry top coat.  Not sure of the name but you will find it at ULTA, Target, Walgreens.  

I'm guessing you mean Good to Go, then.

Good to Go, Speed.Setter, and Gel.Setter are all quick dry top coats.