Respected Contributor

Elta md foaming facial cleanser. 

Respected Contributor

Another vote here for the CeraVe cleansers. I'm currently using the foaming one (I have normal combination skin) and it doesn't dry me out at all. Very gentle, effective, affordable and readily available cleansers and they come highly recommended by dermatologists. 

Esteemed Contributor

Tatcha cleansing oil is the one that I always go back to, and I have used just about everything.  I also like L'Occitane foaming face wash.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

I’ve decided to stick with Paula’s Choice Resist hydrating cleanser, which removes my light makeup without bothering my eyes. I’ve yet to find a drugstore brand that I like as well.  I recently bought Cerave hydrating cleanser, but I can only use it in the morning—hydrating but a little irritating for my eyes.

Valued Contributor

I have two favorite cleansers, which are complementary.  One is Elysee's Luminacai.  It's a gentle scrub that exfoliates.  My skin needs a lot of exfoliation, so it never causes me a problem or strips my skin.  The second, which I haven't had in a while, is Serious Skincare's glycolic cleanser.  It cleared my skin up when nothing else would.  I used it with their benzoyl peroxide 20 years ago.  I remember Lesa Stock, the founder of the company, saying you can not only use it as a cleanser but also as a mask.  Again, this never irritates my sensitive combination skin.

Honored Contributor

I use just soap and water.  Once a day I use bath gloves to exfoliate.  

Valued Contributor

Greatly appreciated ladies thank you!

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

This is what my derm has me using.  I've been using it for years.  

Vanicream.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Beekman, I like it better than the SKINN, it does not make your skin dry. You just need a little dab. It is fantastic. 

Trusted Contributor

been using purity made simple for yrs... love there exfoliator.. but im willing to try a new cleanser but i'll never give up there exfoliator.................