Valued Contributor

Hello Ladies!  I need a new face wash.  What is your fav?  One that does not burn or irritate your eyes.  Thanks in advnace

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor

Cetaphil is gentle and readily available.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I use Paulas Choice Skin Balancing cleanser. Removes makeup and washes away cleanly. During the winter it can be a bit drying, so sometimes I will switch to Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Foaming Face Wash. Another great product.

Respected Contributor

I've been using Fresh brand Soy Face Cleanser for about a year after receiving a sample - I loooove it.  It's very mild but removes makeup.  I swear my pores have become invisible. I use  Clinique Makeup Remover Balm for eye makeup first then wipe off with a Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipe.  

Valued Contributor

I'm addicted, as is my DIL, to Tatcha cleansing oil and rice powder

Honored Contributor

Re: Best face wash...

[ Edited ]

Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Softening Cream Cleanser

PC

I stock a couple 16-ounce bottles when it's on sale (it's on sale).  I've stuck with this formula for a few years because it works for me.  A bottle lasts a long time and a little product goes a long way.

I believe we run into problems when we expect a cleanser to remove everything thereby using too much product and scrubbing too vigorously.  I use a Huggies natural wipe (aloe and water) to remove most of my makeup, then wash with the cleanser using a konjac sponge.

Love that sponge.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser. Currently using the normal to dry formula but I think I may switch to the hydrating one. These cleansers are top-rated and are very reasonably priced at about $10 for 12-ounces. 

81QxorTkGRL._SY450_.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @SilleeMee - if you want a cleanser that's effective, gentle, and doesn't burn your eyes, CeraVe is the one.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

Principal Secret – Advanced – Gentle Deep 4-in-1 Cleanser – 90 Day Supply/6 Ounces Love it so very gentle and leaves my skin so soft. Its on amazon and is 18.00

Honored Contributor

I use CeraVe Hydrating cleanser on most days.  Have recently tried DHC cleansing oil and am loving it.  Think I finally found something that works on a problem I was having on my nose area.