Honored Contributor

Re: Best electric shaver for face

yeah, I had it, but,never used it because hubbo told me to use a Norelco with the 3 spinning heads. after I took a chunk out of my face and had to go to a dermatologist I started thinking maybe I ought to use a electric shaver that's more for a women. LOL

I'll use it now and today I bought another at walmart a Remington that cost 35 no more spinning heads for me, women's shavers are shaped different

Think I don't have enough sense to know how to use a shaver. LOL

Never had too till I got older and your hormones change.

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@SharkE

I buy this one from Amazon:

Panasonic ES2113PC Facial Hair Trimmer for Women with Pivoting Head, battery operated.

I couldn't figure out how to post the pic and I know they don't allow links, but you should be able to search Amazon easily for it.

It is a thin 'stick' type trimmer NOT a full women's razor.

But if you are looking to remove peach fuzz...it is FAB!  I have tried dozens of versions and have used this Panasonic one for years now.

It is inexpensive. Blades stay sharp a LONG time and is perfect for that fuzz or some stray BLACKBEARD guys!  I even keep one in my purse for 'emergencies'.

@RespectLife I use that one. I also have their ES107 facial groomer.  I like it better but it's discontinued. I bought extra blades for it from their site so I can still use it.

Pansonic28__64966.1426751293.380.500.jpg

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

20161019_165657.pngI would suggest this one, too.  It shaves close and you can use it wet or dry.  It's the best one I've purchased to date. 

Honored Contributor

This is a great source for finding out about products.  The Panosonic shaver sounds wonderful.  Thank you for posting.  I will definitely check it out.   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength