Respected Contributor

Re: Best concealer for dark under eye circles?

@Desertdi , I would rather find a product that helps minimize dark circles than find a concealer for reasons like you.  I wear very little makeup especially in these times of masking up. I can't find Babyface eye cream on Canadian Amazon. I will  look for it some more.  Is it sold in bricks and mortar US stores?  If so, I will look for it in the Fall when I go to east coast US.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@Desertdi , I would rather find a product that helps minimize dark circles than find a concealer for reasons like you.  I wear very little makeup especially in these times of masking up. I can't find Babyface eye cream on Canadian Amazon. I will  look for it some more.  Is it sold in bricks and mortar US stores?  If so, I will look for it in the Fall when I go to east coast US.  LM

@Lilysmom1    Huh....I "thought" the new USMCA was supposed

to "fix" all North American trade.      My mall was bulldozed in favor of "luxury apartments"...(I personally think THAT was a disservice to the community)...so I am stuck buying on the net.   

I believe  U.S. Amazon does ship  items to Canada;  tho I don't know how that works.     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

@Desertdi  I will chat with Amazon Canada.  I keep a US$ credit card and that helps.  Thanks!  LM

Respected Contributor

@spent2much  Are your dark circles more brownish grey or more on the purplish color? If brownish then a pink corrector works well. If more purple then a peach tone corrector works best. then just use your concealer on top. My friend uses Bobby Brown corrector in the med. peach shade. HTH

Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs 

Nor is it a smokey eye look

LOLOL

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1    The BB Concealer in tube w/ doe foot is a full coverage, heavier concealer than the pot or new stick form. The corrector is still avail. in a pot and in the new stick. 

Regular Contributor

Can you share with us which one you'be been doing?