Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Best concealer for blemishes?

I need a concealer to cover up the occasional blemish. Any suggestions would be great!
Honored Contributor

Re: Best concealer for blemishes?

NYX Wonder Pencil. With such a small point on the pencil you can put concealer only on the zit and not on the healthy skin. Looks so much more natural and subtle.

(And do try Korean pimple patches for the occasional blemish. Flattens and pretty much gets rid of the blemish overnight, making it super easy to conceal the next day.)

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Valued Contributor

https://www.allure.com/story/cover-every-pimple

I thought the above link was informative.  Mally made me laugh when she suggested if all else fails, be creative with a dark eyeliner and make your blemish into a beauty spot. 

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela
Respected Contributor

Amazing cosmetics has a concealer that is really good.

Esteemed Contributor

IT cosmetics has a new one called bye bye breakout. It is a concealer with stuff to dry up and get rid of the blemish.

Respected Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

NYX Wonder Pencil. With such a small point on the pencil you can put concealer only on the zit and not on the healthy skin. Looks so much more natural and subtle.

(And do try Korean pimple patches for the occasional blemish. Flattens and pretty much gets rid of the blemish overnight, making it super easy to conceal the next day.)

Hi @Porcelain. I've never heard of these Korean pimple patches. I looked it up online and they look good. Which brand do you use and where do you buy them?

Many thanks.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen They are the best thing ever. I like CosRx "Acne Pimple Master Patch" and Nexcare by 3M, Acne Cover. Nonmedicated little hydrocolloid patches. They just absorb the zit into the patch overnight. I get them from Amazon, and I understand some Target stores carry the Nexcare kind. QVC should sell them, but they don't at this point.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor

@porcelain wrote:

@NycVixen They are the best thing ever. I like CosRx "Acne Pimple Master Patch" and Nexcare by 3M, Acne Cover. Nonmedicated little hydrocolloid patches. They just absorb the zit into the patch overnight. I get them from Amazon, and I understand some Target stores carry the Nexcare kind. QVC should sell them, but they don't at this point.

@PorcelainThanks so much. I will definitely try them asap!!!

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Secret Concealer by Laura Mercier.   You may want to consider a stick foundation too.  Bobbi Brown has one.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Urban Decay concealers are great!