Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Best and worst beauty purchases for 2020

@ElvisShops   sorry for the delay in answering your question. This comes from the U beauty web site for the Resurfacer:

KEY INGREDIENTS

Antioxidants
Neutralize damage causing free radicals. Help detoxify the skin.

Stabilized Vitamin C
Visibly brightens + boosts collagen, elasticity and tone. Fortifies skin’s moisture barrier. Diminishes the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles.

Stabilized Vitamin E
Hydrates. Defends skin from damage causing free radicals.

Peptides
Amino Acids, the building blocks of proteins, Peptides help restore youthful skin functionality.  

Stable Retinol
Gently promotes normal cell renewal, visibly restores skin + diminishes the look of  fine lines and wrinkles.

Hyaluronic Acids
Visibly boost collagen + hydrate. Reduce the look of fines lines + wrinkles.

AHA's
Gently exfoliate skin. Diminish visible fine lines + wrinkles, decongest pores, visibly improve skin’s elasticity, tone + texture.

I think the benefit is from the combination of active ingredients. They just tick all of the boxes.  As for the Hydrator, It sinks in after a few minutes. Then I follow with my sunscreen, then after a few more minutes, whatever foundation I might use for the day.

I hope this helps...cheryl

Valued Contributor

Best: Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair repair shampoo and conditioner, Makes hair like glass.

Worst: Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer, does nothing and has a heavy rose smell. Cant stand it on my face but don't want to throw it away so using it on my feet. 

Esteemed Contributor

BEST:  Retin A

Maison 276 3 piece hair sytem

Maison 276 Botanical Dry Oil

WORST:  Laura Geller eye pencils

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!