Regular Contributor

I find Mally sticks very drying....my eyelids feel heavy when I wear them.  I like the IT cosmetic ones....they work better for me

Valued Contributor

Mally's Shadow Sticks are my favorite. I've tried many of the rest and have them in my makeup arsenal but I usually reach for Mally's, especially when I need all day wear and/or a quick 30 second eyes (includes using 3 different colors). Bobbi Brown's are a close 2nd. 

Respected Contributor

Laura Mercier is what I use and like very much.  I still like powder palettes, but the sticks are a nice change. I got the trio in the Rose Gold collection, and it includes a highlighter shade.  

Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 - I still use and occasionally purchase eye shadow palettes & LOVE shadow sticks. 

The shadow sticks are fabulous for quick application and great for handbag makeup pouch/travel kit

There are excellent shadow stick options. My personal fav's are from IT, Mally, Skinn.

Suggest you watch for event specials. I have this IT shadow sticks duo on A/D - a good everyday color set - grabbed them in Sept at an event price $20, free shipping; regular price is $30

B9D5D15A-7AB0-4182-8978-7DA1C2CCBF2B.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I have both Thrive & elf brands. I like my elf sticks better

Honored Contributor

I have the Laura Mercier caviar sticks & Lancôme makes a set too. They used to make many more shades when they first introduced them, but now Lancôme makes more neutral shades, 

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼