Honored Contributor

Re: Best QVC eyeliner: Please recommend!

I think my eyeliner was on here one time, if not it's STILL the best!

My eyeliner stays on like iron and it's Bobbi Brown.

I have deep set eyes and love it!

Super Contributor

Swear by Skinn Smudge Sticks, Laura Geller’s Kajal Liners and the thinner gel pencil liners (INKredibles, I think, not the other ones), Mally’s pencil liners and Kim Gravel’s gel eyeliner pencils. Depends on what kind of look you are going for. Liquid liners are great, but too harsh at my advanced age.
Valued Contributor

@mercyMe -Not giving you a suggestion for eyeliner but letting you know several stores accept returns on makeup: Sephora, Ulta, Macy’s, Nordstrom and many others including drug stores. That way you don’t have to pay shipping and return postage!
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

i like clinique quick liners, the best. all others seem to disappear within hours. I'm going to try the revlon colorstay liner next.

Esteemed Contributor

Laura Geller and Mally eyeliners disappear on me as well. The only one that stayed in place was Bobbie Brown. 

Valued Contributor

A525177 Lancome LeStylo Waterproof Eyeliner works well and lasts for me.  It has a built in smudger.   I like to wind the liner up a bit and gently stroke a slanted, stiff eyeliner brush accross the product.  I like the control and look of the line I get  much better this way, you can also sort of stamp along the lashline if your hands aren't steady enough for a good line.  If you extend the product too far or press the brush too much you will break off the product.

libby's folly