Occasional Contributor

I'm looking for recommendations on what you think is the best foundation on QVC. Looking for something that doesn't feel heavy, but covers well.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Best QVC Foundation

[ Edited ]

@lucypug wrote:

I'm looking for recommendations on what you think is the best foundation on QVC. Looking for something that doesn't feel heavy, but covers well.  Thanks!

Would you mind sharing what type of skin you have (dry, normal, oily, acne prone, etc)? Also, does it matter if it is a liquid, cream, powder or?

Laura Geller's baked elements foundation is one of the best, imo. Great coverage but not heavy. Love it. And cruelty free and no animal derived ingredients- if that matters to you!

Occasional Contributor

My skin is a bit on the dry side.  No preference as far as liquid, powder, etc.  Just hoping to find something that works. Thanks!

Regular Contributor

It Cosmetics CC Cream is absolutely amazing.  It covers beautifully.  I also love Born This Way (Too Faced, not QVC).  I am anxiously awaiting It's brand new foundation, called Bye Bye something or other.  Someone else posted that it will probably be included in a kit at the beginning of the new year.

Respected Contributor

I've always had trouble finding a foundation I liked, so I just used moisturizer and then loose powder.  But I tried it Cosmetics Celebration Foundation Illumination and I like it very much.  Looks natural, goes on easily.  

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@vandyfan wrote:

It Cosmetics CC Cream is absolutely amazing.  It covers beautifully.  I also love Born This Way (Too Faced, not QVC).  I am anxiously awaiting It's brand new foundation, called Bye Bye something or other.  Someone else posted that it will probably be included in a kit at the beginning of the new year.

Another vote for iT CC 50 spf.  My second runner up (I used to use until iT CC) is Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation.

Before these two products, I used to use Lancome foundations, but moved on to these.

Valued Contributor

Another vote for IT Cosmetics CC Cream - just discovered it and I love it. I also have extremely dry skin. I'd advise staying far from their Celebration Foundation if you  have dry skin however.

Esteemed Contributor

So, this is not from QVC.......but I think the best foundation made (at any price) is L'Oreal True Match Lumi. It's absolutely fantastic!!! You can get it at any drugstore or big discount store. 

Respected Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

So, this is not from QVC.......but I think the best foundation made (at any price) is L'Oreal True Match Lumi. It's absolutely fantastic!!! You can get it at any drugstore or big discount store. 

Good info.  I may try it.  Thank you!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

Re: Best QVC Foundation

[ Edited ]

@lucypug wrote:

I am retired much earlier than expected due to illness and a work injury so; I don't wear make up every day anymore.  But when I do the BEST foundation for me; that I am using currently~is MAC "pro longwear nourishing waterproof foundation" the shade. I use is NC20; as I'm quite fair and sallow complected  I also need a waterproof one as I have MS and tend to get overheated quite suddenly.  I have tried. There's but this is smooth and soft. I don't feel as if I'm wearing a masque as happens with many wp foundations. 

With that hat said I love "Bye Bye Undereye" from IT. The cover up helps greatly with dark circles, spider veins, etc.. I like it as cover up but, even though I've heard some women use it as a foundation, I cannot. I find it a bit thicker and not quite as blendable (despite the great brush) as the MAC product. If only the IT CC Cream was waterproof! 

For now, I'll stick with the MAC foundation. I wore it for my daughters wedding and it stayed~despite a few tears and powersurges for close to 13 hours!  Great product!