Trusted Contributor

Turning to you ladies here for your recommendations - would trust no one else!

Please let me have your suggestions if you have a moment.  Thank you in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Oil-Free Cleanser

[ Edited ]

Hope you find something you like.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

CeraVe has several cleansers that are all very good.  I've used them and I have delicate, sensitive, acne prone skin.  My derm recommnends them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Best Oil-Free Cleanser

[ Edited ]

@fitfuninformed  on amazon only use a few pumps each time on dry face, massage,then rinse faceIPKN Perfect Cleansing Oil

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @customerqvc2  and others.  I believe I will look into the CeraVe, the SA variety looks interesting.  Thank you!!!

Honored Contributor

Consult Beaute Cleanser is very good, gel, not an oil cleanser. also, there as few from Alba Botanical that are excellent, and Olay

Respected Contributor

CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. A 12-ounce bottle is ~$15 and it's left my skin more hydrated than cleansers that cost over twice that amount.

It cleans without stripping and never leaves my skin dry or tight. It's not the best for getting off waterproof or long-wear makeup, so I use a makeup remover or oil cleanser, then the CeraVe on days I wear makeup

Respected Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@fitfuninformed  on amazon only use a few pumps each time on dry face, massage,then rinse faceIPKN Perfect Cleansing Oil

I'm guessing that Perfect Cleansing Oil is not the oil-free cleanser the OP wanted. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@fitfuninformed 

I'm 56 with oily acne prone sensitive skin and I really like Zapzyt acne cleanser . Its oil free ,alcohol free and has 2% salacylic acid. It is very gentle . Its about about $10 on Amazon but it's also available at Walmart ,Walgreens and Kroger . I remove my makeup with a little bit of Abolene ,then put this on and leave on for about 2 minutes then rinse off.

leaves my skin soft and no irritation .

Honored Contributor

@fitfuninformed  Consult Beaute has a cavier cleanser and now has Beaute Detox activated charcoal cleansing cloths that are even better.