Valued Contributor

If you have an OTC eye cream that you love, I would appreciate your sharing it.  I've tried many of the expensive ones and I really don't know that one is better than the other.  None I've tried really stand out. I'm looking for something for older skin but not necessarily overly wrinkled--just aging gracefully and I'd like to keep it that way.

Honored Contributor

Olay makes about 6 different ones, you can always choose one of them to try. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have had good results with this one.  There is a version for sensitive skin which is good to use first if you haven't used retinol before in your eye area.  Available at Target and Ulta.

Frequent Contributor

I have used walmart Equate eye serum for years. Very similar to Olay regenerist. Love it. 

Super Contributor

@patticakes wrote:

If you have an OTC eye cream that you love, I would appreciate your sharing it.  I've tried many of the expensive ones and I really don't know that one is better than the other.  None I've tried really stand out. I'm looking for something for older skin but not necessarily overly wrinkled--just aging gracefully and I'd like to keep it that way.

Thanks @patticakes for this topic. I too was looking for an effective but affordable eye cream. I was thinking about trying the RoC 5-in1 eye cream which gets rave reviews all over the internet. Has anyone tried the 5-in1?

Esteemed Contributor

You might like to try one of the Boot's Botanics eyecreams. They are not expensive and being sold at drugstores you can always find the products at some kind of special deal pricing.  The one called Organic Eye Cream (green label) the best place to start. The others carry claims of being for specific issues, but hydration is always at the top of my list for whatI want an eye cream to do. The Radiant Youth Eye Cream (purple label) isn't bad, but (imo) not as rich as Organic Eye Cream. They have one called All Bright Roll On (pink label), but I don't like the feel of rollerballs so have not tried it.  I also have not tried the one called Triple Age Renewal Serum.  I had a sample of it, but never used it.

Honored Contributor

I dont use OTC eye creams now but love M Asam Vino Lift Eye Cream. It works well for me. Smooths out under eye and helps the tiny crows feet I have right now!! Woman Very Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

Cerave 

Frequent Contributor
I have been using Clinique All About Eye (not the extra rich) original formula for over 25 years. I’ve tried them ALL and this is my go to eye cream.
Trusted Contributor

I'm surprised that the  ROC eye cream has retinol in it. You aren't supposed to use retinol around the eye area.