Honored Contributor

Re: Best Mascara Suggestions ??

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore I loved Mally's mascara until a few years ago.  I tried several big brands like Clinique, IT Cosmetics and other companies but never having good lashes, I needed major help.

My big hitter has been The Maybelline X 13 (or whatever the number) lashes.

Love it and when Walmart is out because it IS loved, I order it and pick up in store so no SH.

Forgot to mention I wear contacts, so that makes me sensitive.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore   Bobbi Brown has wonderful mascaras.  However, you may want to also consider Josie Maran because there is argan oil in her mascara so it will condition your lashes.  Good luck.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I really like Flower Beauty (Warrior) mascara.  It doesn’t flake or smudge on me, and does a nice job of thickening my lashes without clumping.  Best of all, Flower Beauty does not do animal testing.

Valued Contributor

Mabelline Full and Soft.  A couple of years ago I heard about it on these boards and I've used it ever since.  It's exactly that--full lashes and soft with no clumping.

Frequent Contributor

Any Lancome.

Valued Contributor

I always use IT tightline as my primer and lash separator.  Love that little wand, and some days use it on the bottom lashes.  The HG used to be Mally in the white tube, but after all the negative reviews of the formula changes I have not been back since.  I have used L'Oreal Voluminous with the curling wand, Lancome, LG, Benefit They're Real, the new Mally mascaras etc.etc.  I have had terrific results with Tarte lights camera lashes, and also more recently Tarte Maneater.  These two mascaras along with always an eyelash curler and the IT Primer are my daily go-to's.  BTW I also enjoyed Adrian's tube mascara on HSN, I received it in an auto ship program a couple of years ago.  I am not sure if she still makes it, or if the formula changed, but I would try that one too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

I’m sure you’re getting a number of suggestions, so I’ll throw in my two faves...IT Superhero & Benefit’s They’re Real. They run neck & neck for me, & Benefit offers a Navy option, which I love. I’ll use my IT Superhero for the first coat then use the Benefit They’re Real Navy on the tips. Way cool!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Wow such great suggestions !     Thank you ladies appreciate your replies.    I certainly have many to start trying now 😺

Respected Contributor

@spent2muchI buy the RTW Lash Extensions from Evine. Item number  314-257 .  $30, 6 VP, free sh. Are you familiar with this kind of product?

@SilleeMeeNo, I'm not, but I just looked up the item number you suggested.  THANK YOU very much.  

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

I still prefer Benefit's They're Real, but Good Housekeeping is recommending Maybelline's Total Temptations.  I'll try it next trip to town.