Respected Contributor

Re: Best Mascara Suggestions ??

Maybelline’s Full & Soft you can find it at most stores and drug stores. Very affordable. Easy to apply, gives you nice full lashes. No fall out and does not clump. Easy to remove and no raccoon eyes. Comes in black, brown/black, brown. Also comes in waterproof.
Respected Contributor

#1 Benefit They're real

#2 Benefit Bad gal bang

#3 Peter Thomas Roth lashes to die for

#4 Neutrogena healthy lash volume

For a softer look on those "no makeup" days (when you're really wearing makeup), Benefit makes a lash tinted lash primer, on it's own (no mascara on top) it gives you the craziest super long lashes that look totally natural and soft.  It's not black but a soft brown. 

All of these give amazing lashes, are easy to use, come off with eye makeup remover easily and won't damage lashes.  I like variety, as you can see.  And I'm a mascara enthusiast.

Esteemed Contributor

I have sensitive eyes with allergies and issues and Bobbi Brown is my go to mascara. It lasts and stays put. My favorite formulas are Extreme Party and Smokey Eye. Any of the BB mascaras are good but the two mentioned seem to do everything I want.

I used to be a Mally mascara lover but the formula changed and it didn't work for me anymore. I have some health issues and take medications. The BB works for me.  

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Since I have to throw it out so often, I hate spending a lot of money on mascaras. So my vote goes to Jordana. It's good and very affordable. 

If I want to really get dramatic with my lashes then I use Ready To Wear Lash Extensions powder. That makes me look like I'm wearing falsies. 

@SilleeMee  Where do you purchase Ready To Wear Lash Extensions powder?  Thanks!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

Loreal has many good ones!

Honored Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Since I have to throw it out so often, I hate spending a lot of money on mascaras. So my vote goes to Jordana. It's good and very affordable. 

If I want to really get dramatic with my lashes then I use Ready To Wear Lash Extensions powder. That makes me look like I'm wearing falsies. 

@SilleeMee  Where do you purchase Ready To Wear Lash Extensions powder?  Thanks!

@spent2much 

I buy the RTW Lash Extensions from Evine. Item number  314-257 .  $30, 6 VP, free sh. Are you familiar with this kind of product?

Esteemed Contributor

I recommend using L'oreal's Lash Primer (white tube) first, under mascara, because:  (1) it makes lashes much thicker;  (2) it keeps mascara on lashes, no flaking or smearing; and (3) it makes mascara easier to remove at the end of the day.

I also recommend L'oreal Million Lashes mascara in the gold tube -- that with the Lash Primer is a perfect combo for me.    I have allergies and sensitive eyes.  These L'oreal products do not irritate my eyes.  If my eyes don't burn and 'water', then my mascara stays put and doesn't run all over my face.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

Lancôme’s Hypôse (original) bar none. I use it with their mascara primer and the combo is the best for thin, skimpy lashes. 

Respected Contributor

Blinc mascara is the best for my eyes. Tube mascara, easy to take off and doesn't bother my eyes.

Respected Contributor

ROLLER LASH!! FROM BENEFIT