Super Contributor

Can you tell me the best Isomer product for helping to firm the face? I was going to purchase my mom a birthday gift and really want to give her something to help firm her skin. Help!

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Isomer Product For...

You might want to consider the Sat TTV with the Immortal serum and if it's not sold out that mask trio. That would be a nice gift! Interesred to read other's suggestions. Here is the description of the new serum: Immortal Dermal Booster: Combines glycans and specific extremophile organisms. Anti-aging discovery directly inspired by glycol-biology and extremophile-biology. Helps protect skin from dehydration. Helps form a protective moisture membrane. Helps your skin face environmental stressors. Smooths and evens the appearance of skin surface. Helps to firm and thicken the appearance of your skin. Combines extremophiles and glycans to help target the appearance of skin dryness, aging and density.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

R pur for face, expensive but beneficial...my 2 cents. = )

Super Contributor

What about the Nutritone machine? I know they have had that awhile but the new kit does not have any reviews...your thoughts?