Valued Contributor

My new favorite foundation is Laura Mercier's new fluide foundation that KatCat1 mentioned. It looks so natural.

Trusted Contributor

My favorite is Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. It's available from lifeandlooks.com or asos.com. It is very similar to the Laura Mercier fluide, but about half the price. Bourjois is made in France. They also make Chanel.

Valued Contributor
On 1/17/2015 BlingQueen022 said:

IT's a tie for me between Skinn's Serum Foundation or Bare Minerals Serum Foundation. Then IT cosmetics.

. I agree my favorites are Bare Minerals Serum and SKINN Serum & Plasma. I think I prefer Bare Minerals but both are my favs.
Respected Contributor

I have combo/oily skin & mineral or powder foundations don't control my oil, so the foundations fade off of my skin by early afternoon. I do like Laura Geller Balance & Brighten for a fast face, if I know it won't be a long day. I have several liquid foundations that I really like. I use them alone or mix them to get the color or coverage that I need that day. Mac Pro Longwear, Matchmaster or Studio Fix Fluid. Revlon Colorstay Whipped. tarte Tinted Treatment bb Primer or Amazonian Clay Full Coverage. Exuviance Skin Caring. Josie Maran Matchmaker Serum Foundation.

Occasional Contributor
I'm oily, and 53. I absolutely love Tarte 12 hour Amazonian Clay Foundation. Goes on as a liquid but quickly dries to a dewy yet matte finish. Looks fresh all day and I live in a very humid part of the states. Their cc cream is the best too.
Respected Contributor

I have dry skin so my choices may not work for you. I love and use 3 equally. I love the HSN M. Asam makeup finish makeup(one color), Mally air brush mousse(pump can, light/medium) and BE bareskin serum foundation in bare shell. I am fair with dry skin.

I too have tried just about everything out there all over and finally found these 3 that work great for me.

Respected Contributor
I switch between these...Loreal mineral true match,and Estee Lauder double wear. I need full coverage for melasma and these two work best for me. I wear Loreal true match loose mineral foundation daily. I like the coverage and the ease of use. It looks natural in full light and stays on even through summer outdoor workouts in 90 degree temps.Plus the shades (broken into cool,neutral,and warm) in the warm tones are yellow enough. ** I like this WAY BETTER than Bare Escentuals!!!!Estee Lauder double wear is so awesome; but I only wear that for nighttime or dressier occasions. It is truly full coverage,tons of shades,and wears a long time.The coverage is natural and yet flawless. It is a bit expensive but a little goes a long way if you use a brush or fingers instead of a sponge. I still try other things but so far these are my faves.
Contributor

I have been using IT CC cream but I got a few samples of Clarins Everlasting and it is the best foundation ever!

Trusted Contributor

IT CC+ color correcting foundation ! I love how when I put it on, it makes all the redness disappear = and gives me a natural look! Won't ever be without it !

Contributor

Makeup Forever Mat Velvet. Awesome coverage and leaves a nice finish. Always used EL DoubleWear, but I love this so much better!