Honored Contributor

I'm partial to Dr. Young's Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil (get it on Amazon) - always make sure I have one on hand so I don't run out. It gets every bit of my makeup off and leaves my clean and soft without any kind of tightness. I've tried the DHC cleansing oil and didn't like it much. I tried using WEN Cleansing Conditioner for a few days. It worked very well, but I like my cleansing oil more.

Super Contributor

I am loving Alba Botanica Coconut and Pineapple Enzyme. I mix them together for a pina colada smell. Love it!!!!

Regular Contributor
Thank you all for your suggestions! I have some cleanser shopping to do now Smiley Happy.
Super Contributor
On 6/20/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I'm partial to Dr. Young's Camellia Deep Cleansing Oil (get it on Amazon) - always make sure I have one on hand so I don't run out. It gets every bit of my makeup off and leaves my clean and soft without any kind of tightness. I've tried the DHC cleansing oil and didn't like it much. I tried using WEN Cleansing Conditioner for a few days. It worked very well, but I like my cleansing oil more.

Would this one be good to use twice a day? I know you like the enzyme powder in the mornings but I think that might be too much for my skin since I'm using a microdermabrasion cream every other night and a glycolic cream. My skin has been a little testy lately and I don't want to overdo it.

Honored Contributor
On 6/20/2014 myshell624 said:

Would this one be good to use twice a day? I know you like the enzyme powder in the mornings but I think that might be too much for my skin since I'm using a microdermabrasion cream every other night and a glycolic cream. My skin has been a little testy lately and I don't want to overdo it.

It's super gentle, I think it would be great. In fact, I recently bought a Foreo Luna Mini. Instructions say not to use it with any kind of clay or silicone based cleanser, or grainy exfoliators. The last couple of mornings I've done my enzyme powder first, rinsed it, and then did a little cleansing oil with the Luna Mini. Nice results. It might be too soon to tell, but I like this little machine and I think it might help my other treatment products to penetrate deeper.

Honored Contributor

Albolene (drugstore) or Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm (Target). They both melt my makeup off and leave my skin hydrated and never tight. My skin is sensitive and prone to redness or breakouts from products and these have not irritated my skin or caused breakouts. They perform better than any of the expensive cleansers I've used, so that's a huge bonus.

Respected Contributor
On 6/20/2014 glmama said:

I am not faithful to one cleanser. I am currently using and loving Tatcha. It is not an inexpensive product, but it works well for my dry skin and I love how it removes my MU without leaving my skin feel stripped. In fact, it leaves my skin feeling supple. I look forward to using it every night.

I also like Serious Skin Care's A-Cleanser (white packaging, like their other cleansers, but with blue writing). I like keeping this one in the shower.

I buy my DH Cerave or Cetaphil cleansers and he's fine with them. In a pinch, I"ll use them, too. But they tend to leave me a bit drier than I'd like.

I also like Tatcha, but it does also leave me drier than I like. Does feel like a spa treatment!!

For me, when removing makeup, I find I need 3 pumps instead of the recommended 2.

Purity now makes my dry, but I find it best for makeup removal. I actually LOVE the scent.

Hyacinth

Super Contributor
On 6/20/2014 myshell624 said:

It's super gentle, I think it would be great. In fact, I recently bought a Foreo Luna Mini. Instructions say not to use it with any kind of clay or silicone based cleanser, or grainy exfoliators. The last couple of mornings I've done my enzyme powder first, rinsed it, and then did a little cleansing oil with the Luna Mini. Nice results. It might be too soon to tell, my I like this little machine and I think it might help my other treatment products to penetrate deeper.

Super Contributor
On 6/20/2014 hyacinth003 said:
On 6/20/2014 glmama said:

I am not faithful to one cleanser. I am currently using and loving Tatcha. It is not an inexpensive product, but it works well for my dry skin and I love how it removes my MU without leaving my skin feel stripped. In fact, it leaves my skin feeling supple. I look forward to using it every night.

I also like Serious Skin Care's A-Cleanser (white packaging, like their other cleansers, but with blue writing). I like keeping this one in the shower.

I buy my DH Cerave or Cetaphil cleansers and he's fine with them. In a pinch, I"ll use them, too. But they tend to leave me a bit drier than I'd like.

I also like Tatcha, but it does also leave me drier than I like. Does feel like a spa treatment!!

For me, when removing makeup, I find I need 3 pumps instead of the recommended 2.

Purity now makes my dry, but I find it best for makeup removal. I actually LOVE the scent.

Hyacinth

I still have some Purity and Miracle Cleanser left I really like them still. I am so fickle, I need to alternate by how my skin feels or what I want to smell. Same in the tub. I have 3 cleansers and a bar of Yardley. Fickle, fickle.....

Honored Contributor

I've tried soooo many, but my fav is the Ole Henricksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser .... not only is it super gentle and thorough, but the mild tangerine smell is divine. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}