Respected Contributor

Re: Best Eye cream suggestions

I use an eye cream every morning and every night.   I have been doing this for decades.  Smiley Happy  And I have very few wrinkles around my eyes.

Right now I'm using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Eye Cream.  It's moisturizing,  but absorbs well, and isn't greasey.  My eyes are sensitive and many creams run into my eyes and irritate.  The Neutrogrena doesn't cause me any problems. 

I used to use Yves Roche Riche Creme at night,  but I had trouble finding the product over the years.   I used a lighter formulation during the days.   With the Neutrogena I can use the same product day and night.

With any eye cream,  use a tiny bit.  It can be trial and error... eveyone wants different things from their eye cream and the products are sometimes formulated differently.... moisture vs. depuffing, etc.   Also,  put an eye cream on using the 4th finger of each hand and pat it lightly onto the area on the side and below the eye.  After you know the formulation agrees with your eyes,  you can pat it lightly above the eye,  if you want.   But save this for at night.

Honored Contributor

I like Skinn Hydro Vital eye cream as well as IT cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye cream!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Take a guess.....The best I’ve tried (& there have been many) is Bobbi Brown’s Hydrating Eye Cream for day. It is heavy enough to moisturize, lightweight enough not to interfere w/ concealer and you need a very tiny amount. At night, I change to SkinCeuticals eye cream...it has more active ingredients and too emollient for use under makeup. 

*** Few wrinkles around eyes as seen in brow photo posted in this forum. Been using this eye cream for day for 20 yrs.

Esteemed Contributor

I swear by the Dr.Denese skincare line of products. It's the only brand that works for me. I have fair,sensitive skin with a ton of allergies and issues. There are many eye products in the line but the two that are my favorites are:

Eye Fixer Upper Duo (top and bottom of the eye) --(can be purchased individually as well)

or

MD33-EYE

I saw results in the first week with the mild issues and within the month with the serious issues. 

Hope it works for you.