Frequent Contributor

Best Concealers for broken capillaries?

You name it - I've tried most concealers! They appear fine when applying - but after several hours, my broken capillaries around my nose and chin area appear! Any suggestions for the best long-wearing concealer. I haven't tried the one from "It Cosmetics", yet and wonder if any one has had success with that line. Also, suggestions for fine lines around the eyes. I love serums but need help with buying the best out there.

Valued Contributor

Re: Best Concealers for broken capillaries?

Hello,

I was searching this forum for the same info.  Did you ever find a concealer and/or a foundation that actually covers broken capillaries?  Mine continue to get worse.  I'm so frustrated.  Thank you.

Super Contributor

I would suggest trying Dermablend. It's been around a long while, originally developed to cover/conceal birthmarks, etc.  It's sold many places, I recently saw it on either HSN or Evine, I ordered a kit (for my broken caps!) but haven't received it yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a concealer to recommend but I do think you should consider laser done by an experienced dermatologist.  It only takes a few minutes and works like a charm.  Well worth it.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the responses.  I am going to research the dermatologists in my area. I only see this getting worse

Thanks again, ladies.

Honored Contributor

My sister-in-law uses Clinique.