Super Contributor

Was hoping to find a good bra for back fat. I am a 40 DD -

Trusted Contributor

There are several responses to this question in the Fashion forum.

Honored Contributor

Okay an almost 5 year old thread revived...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Best Bras for back fat?

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

That was my bad, I didn't notice the date the thread was created. I had just responded to a thread in Fashion with a similar title so I thought it was the same thread in another forum. I just looked at the date on the other thread, it was created 5/26/14. There was definitely a troll or gremlin, whatever the current term is, reviving old threads.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sgraham30 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

That was my bad, I didn't notice the date the thread was created. I had just responded to a thread in Fashion with the same title so I thought it was the same thread in another forum.

@sgraham30 I have a feeling someone works for a certain company since they are bumping all the old bra posts promoting that particular bra. Smiley Wink

ETA: Oh oops, looks ilke that posters post has been removed. That is why it was bumped and you responded. This now makes it look like YOU bumped it up, lol. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There WAS another post before mine when I responded earlier so it was definitely deleted. There are several posters on the other thread mentioning Shapeez bras. I think that's what the poster of the deleted post claimed she wore.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oh so is that we keep getting the long dead threads bumped up? It's too bad when they delete the spam the thread stays at the top.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval