Honored Contributor

Hi Beauties! 

T3 LUXE Flat Iron: Is my favorite purchase of this year. In the short time using truly amazing results achieved. Please, share yours. Happy Holidays!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

I don’t think I’ve tried any new beauty tools (obviously, if I did, they were forgettable!) yet this year. But the year is not over so there is still hope! lol

Honored Contributor

I guess the Perfector by Calista.  My hair is short and I use it every now and then and it does a great job.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I think the brand is Caj---it is the flat iron that has the teeth on the top blade and both blades are curved and not flat--. Wow what a huge difference it makes on my very thin, straight hair!!!!  I have  another flat iron with the curved blades too, but can't remember which brand it is.  the curve really helps .Also a vote for the Mia--love that thing!!!!

Frequent Contributor

The Newa.It actually makes the skin look firmer!

Honored Contributor

Re: Best Beauty Tool 2018

[ Edited ]

My best beauty tool is a hair device called a Voloom. It gives me the look of a very full head of hair by heat-crimping the roots which makes the hair lift up off the my scalp....sort of the same effect as when you back comb only you don't back comb. Hair looks voluminous. The thing is not cheap, $125. But I can't live without it because I have such flat, limp hair which I find does nothing for me.

Oh and I have to give two thumbs up for my Tria Age Defying Laser. I use it on my neck and dec daily and it has kept my neck tight and smooth. 

Another device that needs mentioning is my CapillusPro hair laser cap. Awesome but nearly broke the bank with that one.

Trusted Contributor

My best tool purchase that past year was Calista's Triangl.  Love this device!  Not quite sure why it hasn't been made available again since it's debut, perhaps a conflict of interest or something as I've previously mentioned elsewhere in another thread, but I find it to be a great styling tool.

Respected Contributor
I haven't found anything new this year. Maybe 2019😁
Esteemed Contributor

Flawless by Finishing Touch.  For a long time I was skeptical about this product, but I tried the one for face and it worked in effortlessly removing peach fuzz.  I was satisfied and purchased the one for brows and body.  All three units work exactly as described on the TV commerical and I am pleased with each one!