Occasional Contributor

Best Beauty Advice EVER to grow your natural nails hard, long and lovely!!!!!

I have been a make-up/beauty/product junkie since I first spotted a tube of Bonnie Bell lip baum at Thrift Drugs many moons ago when I was just 10 ten years old. I stood there with my mouth agape overwhelmed with in disbelief (and total excitement) at all the lip baums and all the flavors and I am still doing it today. However, I have a much bigger product range now. LOL

That said, I have tried every single nail strengthener/hardner on the market. I have tried every low-end (Sally Hansen), high-end (Chanel) and everything in between (Nail Envy, etc.). I also tried all the other tricks, drinking gelitin, taking biotin, taking pregnancy vitamins, taking calcium, etc. They all worked for a little while then my nails would go right back to peeling, chiping and breaking. Never did I have opportunity to grown my nails long and beautiful...until now. My nails are so hard now that I actually used one as a screwdriver the other day. Not kidding!

My secret is Andrew Lessman's Healthy Skin, Hair and Nails Vitamins at HSN. Hundreds of women agree - just read the reviews - they are quite impressive.

This stuff is amazing. Never, I mean never, have I had nails this long and hard. You are suppose to take one a day, but I take two (always had the tendancy to overdo things) and the results are nothing short of fabulous. I have never been proud of my nails, but now I can't wait to paint them and I love showing them off. They look beautiful if I must say so myself.

Yes, they are expensive, I will give you that. But when Andrew is on live you can get them with free shipping and the six easy payments really help too. Plus they always are on sale when he is on too. By the by, Andrew used to work at QVC long ago.

I am sharing this because as you know, when you finally find something that finally works...you want to shout it from the mountain top and yell "It works! It really does work". I hope it works for you too if you decide to try them. Ok, I am going out now to find the nearest mountain....be back in a couple days.