Respected Contributor

Re: Best Advise You Received From This Beauty Forum

I have to shout out @monicakm who told me to use marula oil on my brows. I have seen them become thicker than they had been in several years. I passed this tip to my sister and hers are looking better too. Now if only I could stop them from graying. 

Honored Contributor

It's been several years, but there was a discussion here about Lumene around the time I was having trouble finding a replacement for bareMinerals.

I bought their BB cream and liked it, but then I discovered their CC cream and I've been using it ever since.  At that time I wasn't using a facial moisturizer consistently because I hadn't found one that worked for me.

Tried Lumene's Glow Reveal and, like the CC cream, it's become a staple.

Lumene Valo Glow Reveal Moisturizer 50 ml 1.7 fl oz For All Skin Types Vitamin C 6412600802207 ...

CC Color Correcting Cream | www.lumene.com

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

Several years ago I was looking for a new skincare line.  I am allergic to so much and have extremely sensitive skin.  Several posters recommended Paula's Choice Skincare, so I tried it.  I absolutely LOVE it!  It works so well for me.  I recommended it to a friend and she also uses it now.

Esteemed Contributor

Things were suggested to me at the same time I was doing my own research - in how I can improve my skin. Retin A was the hot topic back then, but so was Green Cream.

Somewhere along the way, I discovered vitamin C and opted for retinol, since I still think I am not a prime candidate for Retin A. I also opted for a milder AHA.