Respected Contributor
On 4/1/2015 LuluCCS said:

Very mini reviews

The Gimme Brow in the shade Medium Deep is very dark in my opinion. I have medium to dark brown hair with decent brows but this shade made them too dark. I returned. Great product but I use the lighter shade.

Hervana Ulta Lush Lip Gloss is very slippery and slick. Similar to putting Vaseline on your lips. Not sticky at all. If you like the feel of Vaseline, this will work for you. Color is sheer but noticeable.

Fake up is an extremely hydrating concealer. It does not offer a lot of coverage if you have dark spot or dark circles. However, if you have a super dry under eye area and only need a brightening or evening effect, very good product.

I agree with you. I returned my medium deep because it was way too dark. BTW I am a light brunette with medium colored brows. I have not reordered the Gimme Brow but passed on this TSV.

Super Contributor
On 4/2/2015 winamac1 said:
On 4/2/2015 suzeecat said:

Although the last Benefit TS I purchased I loved and used every product, this one I'm not really excited about any of them. Also, I really, REALLY wish that HSN would STOP with those useless magazine subscription add-ons! I hate getting magazines, and it's one more headache to jump through the hoops to cancel and get the refund.

You can get $8 back and send in a card requesting NO magazine.

I personally love when the offer the magazine subscription. Getting $8 back is no hassle to me.

Honored Contributor

I watched the presentation this morning (Pacific Time) and thought they did a rather poor job applying the brow product. It did not look natural at all. And at least on one model, the combination of the brows, the cheek tint, and the tint and gloss on her lips was almost clownish looking.

For those purchasing, I hope that what I saw was just a function of sloppy application.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
The sisters who run the presentations are awful at applying.their products. I like gimme brow.I first fill in with It Cosmetics pencil(skinny).Then I carefully go over my brow hair with the TIP of the gimme brow wand. Those sisters have to know they are turning out clowns on air...Embarrassing!!! . My brows are on point. I also like the hard candy brow product mentioned in an earlier post. I
Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 ginabfly said:
On 4/2/2015 winamac1 said:
On 4/2/2015 suzeecat said:

Although the last Benefit TS I purchased I loved and used every product, this one I'm not really excited about any of them. Also, I really, REALLY wish that HSN would STOP with those useless magazine subscription add-ons! I hate getting magazines, and it's one more headache to jump through the hoops to cancel and get the refund.

You can get $8 back and send in a card requesting NO magazine.

I personally love when the offer the magazine subscription. Getting $8 back is no hassle to me.

I love Allure, but I don't like Lucky. I request a refund for Lucky.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

The options don't work for me though. I need light concealer and the medium version of the brow product. Did they forget there are lots of people with light skin but dark hair?

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

7% back from Mr Rebates, use ShopAtHome and get 7.7% back.

Respected Contributor
I got this TS today...fast shipping. I wanted to give a quick review and will be curious to see others. I like the Hervana gloss. But I like that texture in their other glosses. The color is pretty. I am on the fence about the Lollitint...it is very very wet when applying as a lip stain. I don't like the brush. I dabbed it on with my ring finger. It does last a long time. For blush I'm going to try blending it with an E.L.F. whispy/fluffy brush to give a light finish. I like the gimme brow but the tube is (as always ) tiny and too expensive outside of a kit. The concealer is not for me.It seems to be too emollient. The color is good and it covers but it definitely does not brighten. It wouldn't work for me in warm weather and my eyeliner seemed to slip and smudge. I am on the fence on this one. Anyone else have a review??
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/4/2015 birkin baby said: I got this TS today...fast shipping. I wanted to give a quick review and will be curious to see others. I like the Hervana gloss. But I like that texture in their other glosses. The color is pretty. I am on the fence about the Lollitint...it is very very wet when applying as a lip stain. I don't like the brush. I dabbed it on with my ring finger. It does last a long time. For blush I'm going to try blending it with an E.L.F. whispy/fluffy brush to give a light finish. I like the gimme brow but the tube is (as always ) tiny and too expensive outside of a kit. The concealer is not for me.It seems to be too emollient. The color is good and it covers but it definitely does not brighten. It wouldn't work for me in warm weather and my eyeliner seemed to slip and smudge. I am on the fence on this one. Anyone else have a review??

I'm glad I didn't order this TS. I've gotten a few products from Benefit and I thought they were just a low grade cosmetic company. From your review it sounds like I'm right. I would return it. If you have to blend other companies cosmetics to make it work, it's a loser of a TS in my opinion. Don't waste your money, send it back. Thanks for an honest review.

Respected Contributor
BlingQueen022,I think you might be right about the company.In fact I think Hard Candy has about the same quality from what I am seeing. I probably will end up returning. I think this is my first and last try with Benefit (except what comes in birchbox). I do like gimme brow but Hard Cady is just as good. Darn!!!