Trusted Contributor
FYI -- the $5 off coupon code does not work for Today's Specials. Oh well!
Trusted Contributor
FYI -- the $5-off coupon does not work for Today's Specials. Thanks anyhow!
Respected Contributor
On 4/1/2015 mnmom said: FYI -- the $5 off coupon code does not work for Today's Specials. Oh well!

I was able to use it, but it was before the presentation started. Maybe you could call CS and see if they will give it to you. I've always wanted to try Lollitint and the concealer. I know the lip product will be nice, and am curious about the brow product. I'm not usually interested in Benefit's kits because they often include foundation/eye products I wouldn't use, but they are usually a good deal and not terribly expensive.

Trusted Contributor

I was hoping for different products. Gimme Brow doesn't work well for me and I don't care for the lip colors. Not worth it to me just to try the concealer.

For those who got it, enjoy!

Honored Contributor
On 4/1/2015 mnmom said: Thank you. I like the brow product and will try the others!

I , too, like the brow product. I also like the concealer, and I want to try the lollitint. I used my 20% coupon so I got it for $35.20 or so. I don't know if I'd have paid more, but I got it for almost 70% off of retail. The lipgloss doesn't interest me, but at least it's pink.

You have to use the coupons BEFORE midnight ladies. NO coupons work on T.S.'s on HSN. I don't think CS will adjust either. A T.S. is the best price you'll get. I've been shopping with HSN for over 15 years.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 4/1/2015 mnmom said: FYI -- the $5 off coupon code does not work for Today's Specials. Oh well!

Yes, no coupons on the TS ever. The only way to do it is to catch the TS between the time it goes online and midnight, usually about an hour.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I wonder why they only offer two color shades, when the company makes three?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor
On 4/1/2015 LuluCCS said:

Very mini reviews

The Gimme Brow in the shade Medium Deep is very dark in my opinion. I have medium to dark brown hair with decent brows but this shade made them too dark. I returned. Great product but I use the lighter shade.

Hervana Ulta Lush Lip Gloss is very slippery and slick. Similar to putting Vaseline on your lips. Not sticky at all. If you like the feel of Vaseline, this will work for you. Color is sheer but noticeable.

Fake up is an extremely hydrating concealer. It does not offer a lot of coverage if you have dark spot or dark circles. However, if you have a super dry under eye area and only need a brightening or evening effect, very good product.

Does the lighter Gimme Brow work on darker brows? I love taupe brow color rather than brown color even though I have dark brows. I too have highlights
Respected Contributor

Although the last Benefit TS I purchased I loved and used every product, this one I'm not really excited about any of them. Also, I really, REALLY wish that HSN would STOP with those useless magazine subscription add-ons! I hate getting magazines, and it's one more headache to jump through the hoops to cancel and get the refund.

Honored Contributor
On 4/2/2015 suzeecat said:

Although the last Benefit TS I purchased I loved and used every product, this one I'm not really excited about any of them. Also, I really, REALLY wish that HSN would STOP with those useless magazine subscription add-ons! I hate getting magazines, and it's one more headache to jump through the hoops to cancel and get the refund.

You can get $8 back and send in a card requesting NO magazine.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"