Super Contributor
On 8/9/2014 SilentDance said:

Did it sell out, it's no longer available on HSN?

Smiley Happy

I searched for it yesterday on HSN and it would not come up with a search. I assumed it was sold out.

Esteemed Contributor
On 8/9/2014 SilentDance said:

Did it sell out, it's no longer available on HSN?

Smiley Happy

It must be sold because I went into my order status to bring it up to read reviews and it wouldn't come up.
Valued Contributor

I also got the same e-mail saying the order would be delayed due to lack of inventory or possibly canceled! Rats!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I reread the email HSN sent me. It's pretty much like QVC Waitlist. It said they hope to have the item back in stock in the next 30 days. If they don't get it back in stock by 9/3/14, they will cancel my order. I'm thinking they will get it back in stock since it was so popular and it is a new item. Will wait and see.

Not applicable
9/2/14 is the world launch! That's the day Benefit will be selling it. So it was a Pre-Launch on HSN. I bought mine after seeing it in a HSN Email, I Love Benefit products and had missed the Flex pay on "There Real Liner" so I clicked to see if there were special pricing & flex pays on all Benefit again, like the last launch (There Real Liner). But I did like the video of the majorette, so I grabbed one of those too! I haven't received an email yet, but I'm still waiting for my items to arrive!?! I ordered mine 8/3. I love that I can pick up all those great Benefit products on flex pay, with free shipping! Can't wait till the next launch!
Respected Contributor
On 8/9/2014 leavesgalore said:

I ordered this Majorette Cream blush in the middle of the day when it was being presented. There was no indication that it sold out. The next morning I got an email saying my order delivery is being delayed. I called their customer service and they said it was sold out but should be getting more in and I will get it then. I guess they don't show on the TV when it sells out immediately. I was disappointed, but am hoping it will come as soon as they get more in. I am glad those of you who ordered it are enjoying it.

That is so weird. I ordered mine the next day and I got a shipping notice I should be receiving it any day. Plus I had a coupon and saved $4.00. (Thanks to someone on this board) So I don't get how you didn't get one. I am just worried that it is going to look to orange on my olive skin tone.

Respected Contributor

I did receive mine today and it is a very pretty color. No shimmer and looks nice on my med olive skin tone. Doesn't look orange which I thought it might look very surprised. It is very creamy and just a beautiful texture going on smooths right into your skin very natural looking. You won't be disappointed.

Regular Contributor
I just received my benefit majorette blush today. It is really nice, it goes on really soft and smooth no shimmer or glimmer at all. When you apply it looks like a pinky peach color, although it looks more orange in the container. I recently received the new Laura Geller blush stick in the color coral. This also seems to have the same consistency as the majorette blush. Although Laura Geller's blush stick is a touch more pink. Both can be used on the lips and I put a lipgloss over it because they are matte. The majorette blush has a pomegranate peach scent which is very faint and the Laura Geller blush has no scent at all. They both give a lift from with in effect. I really like both of them equally.