Esteemed Contributor
Love, love, love. Just received it today. Adds a great pop of color, not too dark and not too bright. Gives a very natural glow to your cheeks. Even love the packaging. Will purchase this product again. Good stuff!
Super Contributor

It looks really pretty and the reviews seem to be quite good for it. Its reading quite peach on my computer monitor. Would you say its pinkish/peach at all? I'm curious if would be suitable for pink/cool skin tones. thanks for posting your review!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I am anxious to try it out!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor
On 8/8/2014 bljed said:

It looks really pretty and the reviews seem to be quite good for it. Its reading quite peach on my computer monitor. Would you say its pinkish/peach at all? I'm curious if would be suitable for pink/cool skin tones. thanks for posting your review!

It's a peachy pink color. You can see the peach, but it's not pronounced. I usually use pink blushes, but with this one, I can use it because the peach color in it, isn't strong. You can see some pink after it's applied, but to me, it is a peachy/pink color.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the review. I'm putting this on my wish list.

Super Contributor
On 8/8/2014 BlingQueen022 said:
On 8/8/2014 bljed said:

It's a peachy pink color. You can see the peach, but it's not pronounced. I usually use pink blushes, but with this one, I can use it because the peach color in it, isn't strong. You can see some pink after it's applied, but to me, it is a peachy/pink color.

Thanks for describing it so well. I'll definitely take a look at this one!

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried this, but love Benefit products. For the summer, I'm using a bronzer called Rockateur. Love it !

Frequent Contributor
I just had to get this since I was a majorette in high school. It is a very nice natural looking pinky peach which blends in well. I will definitely be getting this again and I love the super cute compact !
Regular Contributor

I ordered this Majorette Cream blush in the middle of the day when it was being presented. There was no indication that it sold out. The next morning I got an email saying my order delivery is being delayed. I called their customer service and they said it was sold out but should be getting more in and I will get it then. I guess they don't show on the TV when it sells out immediately. I was disappointed, but am hoping it will come as soon as they get more in. I am glad those of you who ordered it are enjoying it.

Super Contributor

Did it sell out, it's no longer available on HSN?

Smiley Happy