Respected Contributor

Re: Benefit has a TSV on HSN today 4/6 2017

[ Edited ]

@Funloving, I do have Kat Von D's Shade & Light Pallette, it was gifted to me & blends like a dream. Also their are so many single matte eyeshadow that work  for light, med. or dark skin type. NYX Singles HD has quite a few mattes that work very well for contouring & blend just as well as other single highends. I basically apply them the way you do. I too am all set with bronzers! Oh, I try Anastsia's contour pallette & compared to KVD as far as pigmentation and blendability it was a fail for me. I like to take Palletts when I travel.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kabella wrote:
Oh, I try Anastsia's contour pallette & compared to KVD as far as pigmentation and blendability it was a fail for me. I like to take Palletts when I travel.

@Kabella

I'm sure glad to hear that!  I have Anastsia's- probably based on hype when it first came out.  You'd think I'd know better.. and actually I DO.  Two thumbs down on that one.  I have a feeling we're in good company.  The only high end cream conceal/contour I own is Stila's in the gold colored case- I highlighter, 1 dark contour.  Ugh.  All I can think of is heavy sludge.   If the prices on eBay are as good for the contour palette, it would be well worth the buy and try. edited:  for KVD's contour palette.

I'm fairly sure you already knew what I meant. Smiley Tongue

PS  I'm with you on palettes for travel.. but only for longer trips... (more than 3-4 days)

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I just got back from Ulta and they have this new Cheek Parade Bronzer & Blush palette. 

Includes 5 shades to flatter all skintones:
Full size GALifornia (sunny golden pink blush ) (0.17 oz)
Full size Hoola Matte Natural Bronzer (0.28 oz)
Full size Hoola Lite Matte Natural Light Bronzer

Full size Rockateur Rose Gold Blush (0.17 oz)
Full size Dandelion Brightening Baby Pink Blush

Mini Powder Brush: soft, natural-bristle powder Brush

It was $58.  I didn't get it  but still thinking about it.

I have last year's version of this.  It was similar.  I love it!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"