Respected Contributor

Benefit has a TSV on HSN today 4/6 2017

It is  the Roller Ball mascara Gimme Brow and a NEW summer blush called Galafornia. The first layer of sparkle  on top of the  blush does come off  so the sparkle doesn't go all the way down in the blush as I don't like any  shimmer in my blush so I am thinking of getting it this.

Respected Contributor

Re: Benefit has a TSV on HSN today 4/6 2017

Love the gimme brow and mascara.  The blush looks really nice.

Regular Contributor

Has anyone tried the brow product from Benefit?? I am trying to decide whethe to get it. I always like Nars organism blush. Does anyone think this blush is similar??

Honored Contributor

I've been using  gimme brow for awhile now, and I really like it. My brows are really light and getting sparse in some areas and this product fillls them in nicely, while looking natural.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I was thinking about getting it earlier, because I was intrigued by the Gimme Brow. But I watched some YouTube videos, and the reviewers said that the Gimme Brow is very similar to Essence's Make Me Brow, which I already have (and it only costs $3 or so).  

I don't need any mascara nor blush.  So, I am going to pass on this one.  The blush looks beautiful, though. 

Honored Contributor

The  blush demos from the first airing  were terrible-they are wayyyy too heavy handed with it and everyone looks like a clown it is too bad because it looks like the color may be pretty. Hopefully there toned it down in subsequent airings?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

The  blush demos from the first airing  were terrible-they are wayyyy too heavy handed with it and everyone looks like a clown it is too bad because it looks like the color may be pretty. Hopefully there toned it down in subsequent airings?

@HappyDaze, that's an insult to clowns.  I've seen two demos, and the blush application both times was horrible. With the last one, the host went on about how natural it looked. The poor model had two big spots of blaring color on her cheeks.

I do think it's the heavy-handed application, but still...that just won't sell the blush.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 😎I was trying to keep my post somewhat diplomatic, lol. But yes, it is awful! The show I watched the host said it was like a natural glow from within instead of an obvious patch of color like most blushes  and I was thinking where is she looking??? Anyway, I am fair and flush/blush easily and even my face doesn't look that *ahem* natural. How are that not seeing this and adjusting application accordingly? And as if the younger model wasn't bad enough, when they brought out the older model (probably in her 60's) I thought for sure they'd do a subtle application but nope, same seriously over applied clown circle. Sorry clowns!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered it at midnight.I use their Boing concealer & their Ready Set Brow gel & love them. I'm looking forward to trying the mascara  & the brow product!!

Honored Contributor

$5 too expensive IMO

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"