Trusted Contributor

Benefit, Stay Don't Stray

[ Edited ]

Ulta ONLINE beauty Steal today for $13.  It's an eye shadow primer.  Anyone use this and can tell me how it is???

Also, Laura Geller Baked Blushes for $15 (instore and online)  ...  I have never tried LG blushes so I think that I am going to get one.  Are they sparkly?  The colors look so pretty not sure which one to get...

Regular Contributor

Re: Benefit, Stay Don't Stray

I've tried it and it was ok, but I'm sticking with Bare Minerals 5in1 eye primer. They're the best. But I do love LG blushes. Some are more shimmery than others, but lovely colors Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I thought the stay don't stray was drying, so it would be best for oily eyelids.  LG blushes are the best!  Pink buttercream or Pink Grapefruit are very popular.  I like sunswept or apricot for summer, they're a little more bronz-y.  Her blushes are very color intense, so I like the IT wand ball powder blush brush to apply it with a light touch. 

Regular Contributor

For years the 360 was a holy grail for me as it went around the entire eye. I found  as ive aged it is very drying and i can no longer use it. Tried the 5-1 fromBE and found that one stiff and dry as well-and it dried up in the tube rather quickly as well. Still on the search for an awesome smoothing primer that neutralizes.