Esteemed Contributor

I might have to buy another concealer within the next couple weeks, and I recently saw a video about Benefit Boi ing under eye concealer. Both Sephora and Ulta sell this, and I wondered if anyone has tried it? The name is strange, but it's suppose to be very good and is given many positive reviews. The price, though affordable for me, is higher than I'd usually spend on a concealer, so I wanted some feedback before deciding to purchase. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

Re: Benefit Boi ing Concealer

@teganslaw 

Yes!  I've used it and it works!  I haven't bought any recently, but I would most certainly buy it again if I was close to running out of my current concealer, which, quite frankly isn't as good as Boing. It's not heavy like IT's concealer, but man does it conceal EVERYTHING!!  Maybe I should buy it now!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I use the Boi ing hydrating concealer and really like it, but it’s in a tube and was formerly called “Fake up”.  A few years ago they renamed some of their products. I have a vague memory of the Boi ing Boi ing line coming out as related to the old movie/airlines. I could have imagined that though lol.

Respected Contributor

I've used the Boing hydrating concealer in pink tube for several years and like it, especially in the winter skin is so dry. 

I ran out of it, used several other brands I had on hand which were just ok, and finally ordered the Boing in the small round container. 

It is very good, covers, lasts, and doesn't encourage mascara to smudge.  It's very hot and humid here now and it is fine, but in the winter I'd sure like to find their hydrating version again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw    If you don't want to spend a lot of money, Maybelline has a very good concealer according to reviews.

00041554567496_u1n1__av50_760x1130

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

It may work very well, but it is mineral oil based, so I would not use it.  Just my personal 2 cents. 

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1  I use the Maybelline instant age rewind. I like it because because its lighter in texture than others I have used, also moisturizing & good for a light coverage. I take the sponge off & twist the product up. Then use a small flat brush to apply & use the warmth of my finger to dab. 

Esteemed Contributor

I tried using Maybelline Rewind concealer several years ago, but it didn't work well for me. If I recall, I had trouble with the tubing and couldn't get enough coverage. Maybe the applicator was defective, but I haven't bought it again. I might give it another chance sometime.

I'm interested in the Benefit concealer, also. When my recent one runs out, I'll probably buy some and try it out. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

The concealer in the pot only comes in 6 shades which may it a difficult match. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@teganslaw  I've used and am using now this version of Benefit Boing concealer and it's quite good. It's not my absolute favorite, but you know the drill, as soon as you find the perfect cosmetic they stop making it, so there's no choice but to move on to something else. The #2 shade works best for me.

benefit Boi-ing Industrial-Strength Concealer

In my pantry with my cupcakes...