Honored Contributor

Benefit Badgal mascara trio from HSN

I purchased this trio from HSN for 27.00 with free shipping.  I'm really not in need of any mascara, but with the two eyeliners and free shipping, I decided to try it.  I don't think I've ever used any products from the Benefit line.

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Bang Mascara and Liner

723-202

Benefit Cosmetics BADgal Bang Mascara and Liner

Trusted Contributor

Re: Benefit Badgal mascara trio from HSN

@San Antonio Gal   That was a really great buy!  I was very tempted too but I just opened about 3 new eyeliners and I have a stockpile of unopened mascara. I was about to pulll the trigger but I'm just wearing so much less makeup since Covid began. I hope you like the products, I've never used Benefit either, would you please post a review here when you try them?

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

BadGal is a great mascara!  I used to use it, but when They're Real came out I switched.  That's not a dig on BadGal.  I would happily use it if I had some.  Benefit makes great mascaras.  They also have Roller Ball mascara which ladies rave about, so that one is next on my list. If you use a brow gel their 24-brow gel is the best I've ever used.  I keep a back-up for that one! Overall, all of Benefit's products are great.  I used to use Benefit exclusively but then I started to venture out after becoming a QVC junkie.  LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I love all three mascaras from Benefit, the formulas seem to be "cousins." The brushes are the type I like, not thick and not curled.  This stuff doesn't flake and doesn't clump.  What more could I want?

Honored Contributor

I just bough the Roller Lash duo that is a Beauty IQ steal.  I agree, @depglass, I've never tried a Benefit mascara I didn't like!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.