Respected Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Beauty Heartbreak

I bought something a few months ago that had the same problem. Can't remember what is was. I googled it and found out that you have to unscrew the the pump from the bottle take it out and turn it I think counter clockwise.  Put it back in and it works. I think it was some type of face wash. It's ridiculous but it's more than just one product like this. 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey The container is sealed, you cannot remove the pump.  The most you can do is remove the pump head from the pump stem and I have tried that.

Respected Contributor

The Belle Beauty website says if you send an email they usually respond within 24 hours. They don't seem to have an online chat. I would send an email and ask them how to get the pump to work. Maybe they'll send you another one. I know it is frustrating. 

Honored Contributor

@50Mickey I did use the Contact form to let them know.  They may come back and tell me the Amazon Store is not affiliated with them.  I would get it from Q but it's ridiculous to pay more for such a small amount of products PLUS S/H.  We'll see what happens. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I recently bought a Hover Cover concealer from Amazon.  When it arrived, I pumped and pumped the pump and nothing came out.  I returned it for an exchange.  Well, I just got my replacement and the same thing.  No product comes out of the pump.  What a disappointment.  The Amazon Store that it comes from looks like it's from the Belle Beauty store, but I don't know that there is any way to tell for sure.  

I did contact the Belle Beauty web page.  If the store is not affiliated with them, then maybe they can get them taken down.  They are using her picture on it.

Amazon has been very responsive to all my customer service complaints, even with third party vendors.  They are making returns easier.  I don't even have to package now, just take the products to Whole Foods if Amazon is the vendor or UPS if a third party with the QR code.  (haven't taken them back yet, but that is what they told me to do.)

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

I recently bought a Hover Cover concealer from Amazon.  When it arrived, I pumped and pumped the pump and nothing came out.  I returned it for an exchange.  Well, I just got my replacement and the same thing.  No product comes out of the pump.  What a disappointment.  The Amazon Store that it comes from looks like it's from the Belle Beauty store, but I don't know that there is any way to tell for sure.  

I did contact the Belle Beauty web page.  If the store is not affiliated with them, then maybe they can get them taken down.  They are using her picture on it.

Amazon has been very responsive to all my customer service complaints, even with third party vendors.  They are making returns easier.  I don't even have to package now, just take the products to Whole Foods if Amazon is the vendor or UPS if a third party with the QR code.  (haven't taken them back yet, but that is what they told me to do.)

@NYCLatinaMe I had no trouble returning the 1st one.  Just took it to Kohls and showed the QR Code.  I'm sure the 2nd one will be the same.  But, I just think it's not right that two in a row would not function.  They must have a production issue or something, or the items are counterfeit.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess   It sounds to me like the product is conterfeit or faulty or a dupe. Purchase one from Q or her site and see if you have the same difficulties. If yes, the deliverary system is not made well and I'd look for a different concealer.

I applaud you to taking all this time and effort to find and make this product work for you. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Belle by Kim Gravel Beauty Heartbreak UPDATE

[ Edited ]

UPDATE:  I got an E-mail from their CS this morning that said they would send me a replacement.  So, we'll see what happens this time.  The fact that they did not claim that the product from Amazon was counterfeit indicates to me that the Amazon store is associated with them

Honored Contributor

Belle Beauty Hover Cover is one of my go to foundations. The tube requires lots of priming in order to get the air out and move product.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:
Belle Beauty Hover Cover is one of my go to foundations. The tube requires lots of priming in order to get the air out and move product.

@JeanLouiseFinch This is the concealer, not the foundation, but I can guarantee you I pumped until the cows came home and nothing was coming out of that little canister.