Honored Contributor

Watching Kim fixing Carolyns eyebrows.  What a difference.  It does not say much for Carolyns makup person.

And there is no reorder on Kims brow pencils.  Dang its the only one that I can use and not look clownish.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

Watching Kim fixing Carolyns eyebrows.  What a difference.  It does not say much for Carolyns makup person.

And there is no reorder on Kims brow pencils.  Dang its the only one that I can use and not look clownish.

@Imaoldhippie   Sometimes, in the past, when they say “no re-order”, they bring out a better product.

***There was a Doll 10 palette that I loved that sold out on Q and they said no more available. She appeared on HSN a month later w/ a boatload of that palette. Q had held back some for the sister channel. Kinda like when unexpected company show up for dinner and family knows to take smaller portions and no seconds. Lol

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie, I have long since thought the make-up artists on Q are pretty bad. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva ..........I agree between their clothing stylists and makup persons most of the time the poor hosts look frumpy.

Honored Contributor

I look at the vendor's makeup and I am not interested in her makeup.  Too artificial for me.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Kim mentioned today when on with Carolyn her lipstick tubes were so good ,lipstick will not melt in the car in the heat of summer. She specifically mentoned Atlanta, GE. Can anyone attest to that or just another misnomer thrown out to the Q shopper ? 

Respected Contributor

Didn't seem to be much, if any difference to me.

Honored Contributor

I am very much a fan of the Hover Cover foundation, the Kisser Fixer lipsticks, and the Kisser Fixer 3-pc. kits (liner, liquid lip color, and lip gloss).  I don't really need it at the moment but ordered a 3-pc. kit in mauve so I won't be without.  

Esteemed Contributor

To me, the thick, over-the-top makeup that Kim wears is not a good advertisement for her brand.  I don't want my makeup to look like that, so am not interested in anything she sells.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

Any makeup will look heavy if you apply it that way.  Its put on heavy for TV and they apply it several times during the demo's.  When I apply mine it does not look that way and I am no makeup expert for sure.