Honored Contributor

I've never tried Kim's concealer, but I LOVE her mascara. I used to use Mally's, then when the formula changed and after trying different ones I settled on Kristofer Buckle. I was sad when QVC stopped carrying his products (I did stock up on a few things though - there's not much left). But Kim's really does catch EVERY lash. I like her eyeliner too. I was just going to try the concealer, but it's $28, so I decided for $10 more I'd get the mascara, shadow, and lip color too! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Belle Beauty QVC2 Big Deal

I am a great fan of Kim's mascara also !  .....and I'VE TRIED THEM ALL !!

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom  I just watched the video presentation.  The prodcuts look really good on the models.  That looks like a great QVC 2 Big Deal.  Thank you for your post!

Respected Contributor

Hopefully you can answer my question, I posted it under the item number but haven't gotten a response.

Is the mascara water and smudge proof?

Thanks in advance!!!

Respected Contributor

Her eyeliner is fabulous, now I’m tempted to try her mascara.

Honored Contributor

That mascara brush is interesting.  Looks like it would be good for finding all those lashes.  I like that it's not too big.  I can't use brushes with deep bristles.  I have small eyes and it always ends up on my eyelids.  

Respected Contributor

It looks like something I would like too. Still trying not to cave.😌
Honored Contributor

Honestly, haven’t tried this yet, but am SO glad to see that it is Cruelty Free!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

I bought her Hover Cover a couple of months ago and was not impressed.  I also don’t wear lip color so it’s an easy pass for me.  I find her very hard to watch her antics.  I am sorry Kristofer Buckle left because I love his brow product.

Honored Contributor

I caved and decided to buy it if, for nothing else, to try the mascara.  The Hover Cover gets mixed reviews so I'll be interested in seeing how it does.  I see many comment it's not particularly good for coverage, but I don't really need that.  I don't have dark circles.  From the reviews it sounds like there's not much product there though.