Honored Contributor

Re: Belle Beauty QVC2 Big Deal

@Travone wrote:

Hopefully you can answer my question, I posted it under the item number but haven't gotten a response.

Is the mascara water and smudge proof?

Thanks in advance!!!

Hi @Travone! I don't think it is. I will tell you that I have "allergy eyes," and it doesn't run. It also stays on really well for me! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

I've never tried Kim's concealer, but I LOVE her mascara. I used to use Mally's, then when the formula changed and after trying different ones I settled on Kristofer Buckle. I was sad when QVC stopped carrying his products (I did stock up on a few things though - there's not much left). But Kim's really does catch EVERY lash. I like her eyeliner too. I was just going to try the concealer, but it's $28, so I decided for $10 more I'd get the mascara, shadow, and lip color too! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the review and recommendation. My fav mascara is GrandeLASH, but I love to try something new! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

I've never tried Kim's concealer, but I LOVE her mascara. I used to use Mally's, then when the formula changed and after trying different ones I settled on Kristofer Buckle. I was sad when QVC stopped carrying his products (I did stock up on a few things though - there's not much left). But Kim's really does catch EVERY lash. I like her eyeliner too. I was just going to try the concealer, but it's $28, so I decided for $10 more I'd get the mascara, shadow, and lip color too! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the review and recommendation. My fav mascara is GrandeLASH, but I love to try something new! 

Is that the same compay that also sells the eyelash & eyebrow growth serums?

Honored Contributor

I didn't care for her eyeliner.